- HJ Heinz European Frozen and Chilled Foods invested $9 MM to establish a strategic headquarters in Dublin and expand its frozen ready-meals production facility.
- Dennis Group provided facility and process design-build services for the expansion of an Heinz’s existing facility located in Dundalk, Ireland. The facility design included renovation of 5,000 m2 of internal production space and the construction of 3,000 m2 of new food manufacturing and utility areas.
- This project involved the installation of two high-speed fully automated frozen-ready meal production lines.
- A state of the art sauce manufacturing system utilizing vacuum cooling and a flexible batch management and control system supported the production lines.
- Additional process equipment included pasta blanching, high shear slurry blending, and potato and fish handling.
- Installation of completely new utility systems and a wastewater treatment plant was also incorporated into the project.